Saturday, August 28, 2010

My First Time!

Oh, it's not what you are thinking!!!

After only crafting jewelry for a month, I get to experience for the first time what it is like to have a small venue in public at an Art Studio Gallery in Toronto. The excitement and the nervousness drives me every day to work hard. You can't believe how thrilled I am to have this opportunity.

I am a quick learner, and I've come along way from where I started. I learned new skills, refined old skills and have grown in confidence. There was a time I never thought I'd put my Artistic abilities to full use. I never saw myself crafting Jewelry.

Jewelry is only a very small part of this Art Gallery. It's main feature is the beautiful work of Hilary Slater and her paintings both in watercolor and oils. We may even have a chance to see her pottery that she has perfected over the past six years and her stunning photography.

DEALS!!!

That's what the Show is all about for me. I will be giving deals to customers who buy my jewelry. Buy any 5 pieces of jewelry and receive 10 DOLLARS OFF YOUR PURCHASE!!!!

That's right. And that wont be the only deals you will find!! So here is a sneak peak of the day of the things you will find waiting for you!!!


This is a gorgeous piece made with Swarovski Crystals and high quality Amethyst Glass on sterling silver wire and fish hook ear wire. This pair comes in several different colors, buy 2 and get five dollars off the second pair!

You can find this Art Studio Gallery on September 12th in Toronto Ontario at 11 Wellesley Avenue, off Wellesley ST EAST!!

Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment